We have teamed up with the organisers of Beacon Festival to give away a family ticket for this fantastic event!
Beacon Festival in Watlington is a not-for-profit event that provides a fantastic location to watch live music in Oxfordshire. It is not just about the music, the whole family is catered for with a dedicated kids Zone, a variety of workshops and skills demonstrations. Supported by various food outlets, a well-stocked real ale bar, cider bar and guest bars offering options to make the night extra special.
If you have never been to a festival then this is the one to try, easy access to everything, no queues for anything and you will never feel crowded. They cater for many tastes in music with a complete array on offer all day and night. You can either spend the whole weekend at the festival by camping on site, or visit on either the Friday or the Saturday.
Beacon Festival takes place on 21 – 22 June 2019 at Watlington Hill Farm in Watlington.
For more details about the event click here
To enter this fantastic competition simply like and comment our Facebook post here and answering the question “Name a band or solo artist you would love to see live?”
Terms and Conditions
- There is 1 family ticket which is 2 adult tickets and up to 3 children (under 16) tickets
- No cash alternative.
- Open to UK residents, excluding employees and relatives of Little Ankle Biters and Beacon Festival
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 05/05/2019
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must like and comment on the Facebook Post and answer the question “Name a band or solo artist you would love to see live”
- The winner will be informed by email within 3 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be published on the Little Ankle Biters social media accounts.
- The promoters are Little Ankle Biters and Beacon Festival
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you’re looking for ideas for things to do with your little ones in Oxfordshire and the surrounding areas please click here