As a working mum, I think this concept is pure genius. It can be so hard to balance work with being a parent and Let’s Play Coworking have come up with a clever solution that could make it easier.
Let’s Play Coworking offer child Friendly Coworking Spaces where you can take your babies and toddlers (aged 0-4) to play and learn while you can get some work done. The setting that is designed to have work areas, play areas, and learning areas integrated so that you and your baby can be together while you do your own thing. Your baby or toddler remains under your supervision while they are there, although the staff are always happy to help.
- Arrive – make sure your baby is fed and changed
- Set up your baby in the learn and play area
- Get on with work for 45-90 minutes
- Take a break to check on your baby
- Make sure your baby is fed and changed
- Set up your baby for the super engaging class or activity
- Get on with work for another 90 minutes.
- Take a break- check on your baby
- Set your baby down for a nap
- Get on with work for another 90-120 minutes.
Date and time: Let’s Play Coworking have a FREE of charge event on Tuesday 5th December at 12pm – 4:30pm
Location: Dean Court Community Centre, Pinnocks Way, Oxford. OX2 9DG from 12pm -4:30pm and is jam packed full of festive activities including singing, dancing, story-time, craft and much more…