Chipping Norton Christmas lights switch on is taking place on Friday 8th of December for unforgettable festive fun.
There is so much to see and do:
– Sleeping Beauty lantern procession with the Children of Holy Trinity and St Mary’s Primary Schools
– Late night shopping on the fabulous high street
– A Christmas market with over 60 stalls, selling arts, crafts and food
– Fabulous street food and music to entertain you
– A children’s fun fair, a pop-up ice-rink and Christmas cinema, plus a disco Christmas pudding!
The ‘all-new’ Christmas lights will be switched on from 6pm.
Chipping Norton Christmas lights is on Friday 8 December 2017 from 4pm
For more details click here
For other Christmas light switch on events in Oxfordshire click here